Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Catherine Dubé is a member of the Montreal tax team. As part of her tax litigation practice, she represents clients at all stages of the tax dispute process with Revenu Québec and the Canada Revenue Agency, including audits, objections and appeals. She also intervenes regularly before the Quebec and Canadian courts.
Catherine uses her tax skills, both in the areas of income tax and consumption taxes, and advises clients on legal issues related to tax litigation and negotiations. Her practice also includes rectification applications, taxpayer relief applications and judicial reviews of administrative decisions.
Prior to joining us, Catherine practised tax and litigation for more than five years with an international law firm.
- Québec 2013
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Tax Law, 2023-2024
- Legal Considerations for Startups, RDF Startup Business Plan Bootcamp, École Polytechnique de Montréal, 2017.
- Workshop: The judge's new powers under the combined articles 18 and 158, para. 1 of the Code of Civil Procedure, Faculty of Law of McGill University, 2017.
- Understanding Crowdfunding, District 3 Innovation Center, Concordia University, 2015.
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Association de planification fiscale et financière (tax and financial planning association)
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Young Canadians in Finance