Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Nicholas Shon advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate, including the acquisition, financing, leasing, development and sale of residential, industrial, office, retail and mixed-use properties. He has a range of experience in the area, including drafting purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, preparing disclosure statements under the Real Estate Development Marketing Act (British Columbia), and providing advice on municipal zoning, land use, site development and other regulatory matters.
Prior to joining our office, Nicholas was an associate in the real estate group of a leading regional firm in Vancouver.
J.D., University of British Columbia, 2014
B.A., University of Toronto, 2011
- British Columbia 2015
Mr. Shon has acted in the following matters:
- Acting for developers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties
- Assisting developers in the rezoning and subdivision of development properties
- Advising tenants and landlords in lease preparation in industrial, retail and office leasing transactions
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Urban Development Institute
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties