Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Jennifer Stam is a restructuring and insolvency lawyer. Her practice focuses on commercial insolvency, corporate restructuring, corporate law, bankruptcy and financial services.
Jennifer offers a broad range of services including in- and out-of-court restructurings, acquisitions, commercial financing transactions and enforcement matters. She has acted as counsel for debtors, secured and unsecured lenders, purchasers and court officers in several complex national and international matters.
Jennifer regularly publishes, teaches and speaks in this area of law. She is the 2020 president of the Toronto chapter of the Turnaround Management Association and an active member of the Insolvency Institute of Canada.
- Ontario 2002
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2021: recommended in Insolvency & Financial Restructuring; 2016: Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-border Corporate Lawyers in Canada
- Who's Who Legal: Canada - Restructuring & Insolvency 2020
- Chambers Global, Canada: Restructuring/Insolvency, Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Canada, Nationwide: Restructuring/Insolvency, Chambers and Partners, 2017-2022
- Best Lawyers in Canada: Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, 2020-2022
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Insolvency Institute of Canada
- Turnaround Management Association – Toronto chapter