Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Litigation and disputes
- Class actions
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
Key industry sectors
Mihnea Bantoiu practises primarily civil and commercial litigation. He has acted in a variety of high-profile litigation matters, including investment services and insurance liability, commercial and shareholder disputes, class actions, estate litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency, compliance with non-competition clauses and injunctions and other provisional measures.
Mihnea has also assisted companies and their executives in defence of legal proceedings instituted by the Autorité des marchés financiers before the Financial Markets Administrative Tribunal.
Minhea has argued before the Court of Quebec, the Superior Court, the Quebec Court of Appeal and the Financial Markets Administrative Tribunal, in addition to having participated in several commercial arbitrations.
Before joining us, Minhea practised for close to 12 years in a well-renowned boutique firm, specialized in civil and commercial litigation, in Quebec City.
- Recognition award (Prix Reconnaissance) of the Junior Bar Association of Québec, 2015
- "Maîtriser l'interrogatoire préalable," La Société des plaideurs, April 27, 2021.
- "Protection des personnes âgées," Colloque de conformité du Conseil des fonds d'investissement du Québec, April 27, 2017.
- "Les objections," Junior Bar Association of Quebec, January 17, 2017.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Quebec Bar
- Court of Appeal Liaison Committee (2019 to date)
- Illegal practice of the profession committee (2013 to 2016)
- La Société des plaideurs
- Executive Committee for the province of Quebec (2020 to date)
- Member, board of directors, Maison des petites lucioles (not-for-profit organization) (2013 to 2018)