A viable road system plays a crucial role in the economic sector, and our global lawyers are skilled at advising clients on the many legal intricacies associated with building and operating this critical infrastructure.
Our infrastructure lawyers have extensive experience advising on road and bridge development, including project finance, public procurement, contracts and construction. Working with clients across the world, we take an active role in developing numerous significant road projects, providing domestic and cross-border advice on these key developments.
Our areas of work include
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financing arrangements
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Toll-road and toll-bridge projects
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Canada, Nationwide: Projects: PPP and Infrastructure, Chambers and Partners, 2022
- IFLR 1000 Canada, Project Development, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2022
- IFLR 1000 Canada, Project Finance, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2022
- Legal 500 Canada, Infrastructure and Projects, The Legal 500, 2021
- Legal 500 Canada, Transport: Other, The Legal 500, 2021
Montréal assists CDPQ Infra Inc. and Projet REM s.e.c. in dismissing a motion to authorize a class action related to the temporary shutdown of the Mount Royal tunnel
May 12, 2020
July 12, 2019