A viable road system plays a crucial role in the economic sector, and our global lawyers are skilled at advising clients on the many legal intricacies associated with building and operating this critical infrastructure.
Our infrastructure lawyers have extensive experience advising on road and bridge development, including project finance, public procurement, contracts and construction. Working with clients across the world, we take an active role in developing numerous significant road projects, providing domestic and cross-border advice on these key developments.
Our areas of work include
- Financing arrangements
- Litigation and disputes
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Toll-road and toll-bridge projects
- Chambers Canada, Nationwide: Projects: PPP and Infrastructure, Chambers and Partners, 2023
- IFLR 1000 Canada, Project Development, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2022
- IFLR 1000 Canada, Project Finance, Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, 2022
- Legal 500 Canada, Infrastructure Projects, The Legal 500, 2023
- Legal 500 Canada, Transport: Other, The Legal 500, 2023