Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Related services and key industries
Ismaël is a corporate and project lawyer based in Paris.
Ismaël's practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, with a particular focus on the energy sector in France, the Middle East as well as North and West Africa.
Ismaël is also involved in projects, including large-scale energy transition projects.
Ismaël graduated from ESSEC Business School with a master in science of management and from the University Panthéon-Assas with a magistère in business law (DJCE of Paris). As part of his gap year at ESSEC Business School, Ismaël acquired significant experience working in a large international company in the energy sector, in the Middle East and South Africa.
• Essec Business School - Master in Science of Management (Grande Ecole diploma), 2014
• Magistère Business Lawyer - University of Paris II, 2011
• Master II Business Law - University of Paris II, 2011
• DJCE (Diploma in corporate counsel) from Paris - National Federation for Company Law (FNDE), 2011
• Certificate of specialization in company law - National Federation for Company Law (FNDE), 2011
• University degree from the Institute of Business Law of Paris II - University of Paris II, 2010
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
Blog | May 25, 2022
Publication | April 08, 2022