Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Sarah Xiong is an associate based in our Beijing office.
Sarah focuses on foreign investment and has advised clients on their presence in China across the following sectors: manufacturing; trading; energy; software; technology; and entertainment over the past 12 years.
Her primary practice areas include corporate, foreign investment, outbound investment and M&A.
Sarah writes, reads and speaks English fluently.
- Lawyer, qualified in People's Republic of China 2002
- Advising a company in the Liaoning province on the acquisition of a US company
- Advising a company in the Fujian province on the loan arrangements to its overseas subsidiary
- Advising a Fortune 500 company on its acquisition of energy projects in China
- Advising a UK-based leading refractory engineering solutions provider in the sale of its 100 percent equity interest in a WFOE to a Brazilian company
- Advising an European bank in its investment in a bio-tech company in Beijing
- Advising a German fund in its investment in a technology company in Beijing
- Advising a Singapore company in its investment in a consulting company in Beijing
- Advising a Japanese company in acquisition of assets of a US-owned subsidiary located in China
- Advising a US company on structuring its business in China which required a hazardous goods operation permit
- Advising a trading international company on the establishment of a distribution network and the opening of stores in China
- Advising an European wiring company in structuring cooperation with a leading Chinese bank on the international wiring business
- Advising an Italian company on the acquisition of equity interests of an insurance company in Hubei by subscription of increased capital
- Advising an Italian bank with banking and finance leasing matters and possible investment in China
- Advising an Italian bank with its purchase of equity interests of a joint venture fund management company in Shenzhen
- Assisting a European media group with an advertising WFOE establishment and round-trip investment structuring
- Assisting a European company with its investment in the Chiniese oil industry.