With more than 250 lawyers, patent attorneys and trademark agents across five continents, our global intellectual property team has extensive experience providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary IP law services to clients worldwide.
“Offers a knowledgeable practice across the IP sector in Asia. Acts for an impressive client roster in patent, copyright and trade mark cross-border cases.” Chambers Global, 2019
By identifying, protecting and exploiting intellectual property rights at each stage of the innovation lifecycle, our international team of lawyers provides strategic advice spanning all aspects of IP law. Our lawyers, with the assistance of our vast network of associates, have the ability to prosecute patents, trademarks and designs internationally, and we have substantial experience litigating all classes of IP in many different courts and tribunals worldwide. Our services also include international IP protection and portfolio management and advising on the commercialization of IP assets including commercial transactions relating to the acquisition and development of innovative products and services.
We have particular experience across our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare. Many of our IP lawyers and patent and trademark agents have advanced scientific degrees to complement their practical experience, combining deep industry and technical knowledge with broad legal understanding.
Our areas of work include
- Commercialization of IP, including strategic advice
- Copyright law
- Database rights
- Domain name disputes
- False advertising
- Freedom to operate
- IP audits and due diligence
- IP litigation
- License, supply, distribution and related commercial agreements
- Ownership issues
- Packaging and labeling strategies
- Portfolio management
- Technology transfer
- Trade secrets
- Trademarks, designs and branding
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Asia-Pacific, China: Intellectual Property (International Firms), Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, China: Intellectual Property (International Firms), Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, Asia-Pacific Region: Intellectual Property, Chambers and Partners, 2019