Keep up to speed with the big issues likely to affect in-house legal teams and join us for a morning seminar which will address some of the most significant developments we think you will face in 2019/2020.
The half-day seminar will commence at 08:30am and finish by 12.30pm. Delegates will be invited to join members of the Norton Rose Fulbright LLP team for lunch.
It is anticipated that the programme will include the following updates from our experts (although the order of the sessions may change).
- EMIR Refit – amendments to the Regulation on OTC Derivatives
- Developments in relation to LIBOR
- Financial crime compliance for all
- Round up of recent tax developments with particular focus on DAC6
- Horizon scan - round up of recent and upcoming corporate governance developments
- Round up of recent company law developments
|Environmental, social and governance criteria
- An introduction to ESG
- Principles of ESG and how they are informing ethical investment and reporting
- Update on key changes at the Pensions Regulator
- How “clearer, quicker, tougher” might impact on transactions and valuations
- Pending changes to the jurisdiction of the Pensions Regulator
|Managing data privacy risks in internal investigations
- Explanation of the key risks when conducting data reviews and how those can be managed proactively
- Key pointers in terms of navigating your way through the risks when they arise
In-house legal and company secretarial teams across all industry sectors. This seminar is part of a series available to clients of Norton Rose Fulbright throughout the year. Further information is available on request.
If you have any queries please contact Gill Prizeman on +44 (0)20 7444 3432 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no charge for attending.