Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
George Stanka is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer based in Munich.
George advises and represents national and international manufacturing companies, as well as banks, financial institutions, and insurers before state courts, in international arbitration proceedings and in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes. He focuses on corporate litigation, including post-M&A disputes, as well as international trade and commerce.
George studied law at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg and holds a Master of Laws in International Business Law from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
George is a member of the German Initiative of Young Arbitrators (DIS 40) and the Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG).
He is fluent in German, English, and Czech.
- Settling disputes with members of the Management Board of a German stock corporation: Pitfalls and contractual options, NRF Corporate and Commercial Disputes Review, October 2019
- Die neuen Incoterms 2020 setzen auf Evolution statt Revolution, Einkäufer im Markt, October 15, 2019
- Calculating loss in W&I claims, Insurance Day, November 21, 2017
- "Equality of arms in civil proceedings: A constitutional right, a principle of legal procedure or an all-purpose weapen?", Münchner Gesprächskreis Litigation, November 2019
- German Initiative of Young Arbitrators (DIS 40)
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)