Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Tobias Grans is a transaction specialist in our Munich corporate M&A securities team. He focuses on national and cross-border transactions in the energy, technology and automotive sectors. He also frequently assists with corporate and compliance matters in the energy sector.
Tobias studied Economic Law at the University of Osnabrück, Germany, focusing on corporates and banks. He was awarded a Master's degree in International Economics and Business (M.A.) at the Andrássy University, Budapest in September 2017.
Prior to joining us, Tobias worked as a research associate for an international law firm in Budapest, and as an intern for an international law firm in Prague.
Tobias is a native German speaker, fluent in English and with basic skills in French and Spanish.
- Not admitted to the German Bar
- BMW – assisted with a joint venture with Daimler, combining its global mobility services, including car-sharing, ride-hailing, parking, charging and multimodality
- IST2 Investmentstifung – advised on its acquisition of a 24 MW solar park in Eastern Germany
- Prüfungsverband Deutscher Banken e.V. – assisted with its investigation into the admission of HSH Nordbank AG as a member of the auditing association
- Energie 360° AG – represented on the indirect acquisition of Thomsen & Co. GmbH which develops and builds renewable energy projects with combined power and heat plants, as well as EPS Rental, a service provider in the CHP area
- Various utilities/energy companies – assisted with energy trading matters
- Various utilities/energy companies – advised on compliance matters, including: assistance and training on compliance with national and European market regulation and trade sanctions; introduction and training on general compliance programs; and internal investigations
- Smart Energy Innovationsfonds – represented on its acquisition of a minority participation in iLocator GmbH
- Schulz & Nadler GmbH – assisted with the sale of sendmoments GmbH by means of a bidding process
- BayWa r.e. Energy Ventures GmbH – advised on a Series B investment in the photovoltaic start-up Zolar GmbH.
- Co-author of Getting the Deal Through – Gas Regulation 2019, Germany
February 27, 2020
February 12, 2020
August 29, 2019