Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Tobias Grans is a transaction specialist based in Munich. He focuses on national and cross-border transactions in the energy, technology and automotive sectors. He also frequently advises in corporate and compliance matters in the energy sector.
Tobias studied commercial law at the University of Osnabrück (Germany) with the specialisation in business companies and banks. He obtained a master's degree in International Economy and Business (M.A.) at the Andrássy University in Budapest in September 2018.
Prior to joining us, Tobias worked as a research associate for an international law firm in Budapest and as an intern for an international law firm in Prague.
Tobias is a native German speaker with basic skills in French and Spanish. He is also fluent in English.
Includes advising on the following:
- a Swiss utility on the indirect acquisition of a project developer and service provider.
- a Swiss investment fund on the acquisition of a solar park in Germany.
- BMW on a joint venture with Daimler combining their global mobility services regarding car sharing, ride-hailing, parking, charging and multimodality
- The Swiss pension fund IST3 Investmentstiftung on its acquisition of a solar park with a capacity of 24 MW in Eastern Germany
- Prüfungsverband deutscher Banken e.V. on its investigation with regard to the admission of HSH Nordbank AG as member in the auditing association
- The Swiss energy utility Energie 360° AG on the indirect acquisition of Thomsen & Co. GmbH which develops and builds renewable energy projects with combined power and heat plants as well as EPS Rental, a service provider in the CHP area
- Various utilities/energy companies on energy trading matters
- Various utilities/energy companies on compliance matters, including advice and training on compliance with national and European market regulation and trade sanctions, introduction and training on general compliance programs and internal investigations
Co-author of Getting the Deal Through – Gas Regulation 2019 - Germany