Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Private equity and venture capital
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Energy and infrastructure M&A
Robert Dölling is a corporate, M&A and securities lawyer based in Munich.
Robert advises clients on private equity, venture capital, M&A and joint venture transactions, particularly in the energy and technology sectors.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked for several international commercial law firms in Berlin, London and Munich.
LL.M. - Georgetown University
- LL.M. – Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. 2020
- 2nd State Exam – Higher Regional Court of Berlin 2015
- 1st State Exam – University of Passau 2013
- Law Studies at the Universities of Passau and Rennes (France)
- Rechtsanwalt (German qualified lawyer) 2017