Water transport is an integral part of the transportation sector, and our lawyers are market leaders in local and international port development, including port and terminal privatizations, port construction and maintenance and associated regulatory issues.
Our combined experience in transportation and infrastructure places our lawyers in an ideal position to give clients practical legal and market advice on port projects and port operations, providing true know-how in the sector.
Our clients include governments, port authorities, port and terminal operators, project managers, developers and lenders, and we have advised on a number of landmark port infrastructure projects throughout the world.
Our areas of work include
- Customs, duties and taxes
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Infrastructure port projects
- Port concession agreements
- Port expansion projects
- Port regulations and licensing
- Port services agreements and facility sharing arrangements
- Projects and project finance
- Terminal tenure, leases and licenses
- Terminal trading conditions and regulations
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Europe, Germany: Transportation: Shipping: Finance, Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Legal 500 EMEA, Germany: Transport: Maritime and Shipping, The Legal 500, 2019