Our equity capital markets team is experienced in international capital markets, delivering legal advice to a number of prominent corporations and financial institutions throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
“Active in the ECM space, representing a range of mid-market issuers and underwriters.” Chambers Europe, 2021
We are particularly strong in the mid-market and handle all types of ECM transactions, from niche listings to global equity offerings for large multi-nationals across our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy, infrastructure and resources; transport; technology; life sciences and healthcare; and consumer markets.
Our areas of work include
- Block trades
- Convertible bonds
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Private placements
- Rights issues and other secondary offerings
- Securities exchange offers
- US capital markets (SEC-registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings, traditional “private placements” into the US, American Depository Receipt and Global Depository Receipt programs, SPAC listings, Sarbanes-Oxley, ongoing SEC requirements)
- Chambers Europe, Germany: Capital markets: Equity, Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Legal 500 EMEA, Germany: Equity capital markets, The Legal 500, 2021