Related services and key industries
Eran Chvika is a banking lawyer based in Paris. He focuses on structured finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance and multi-sourced energy project financings in France and French-speaking Africa. He has more than 10 years of experience advising banks, international finance institutions, sponsors as well as investment funds on a wide range of domestic and cross-border complex financing transactions. Eran’s experience extends to reserve based lending transactions where he advises banks and oil & gas companies acting in the upstream sector.
Eran joined the Paris office in 2012 and previously worked for major international law firms as banking lawyer.
He received an LL.M. degree from the Harvard Law School as well as a Ph.D. and a Master II in business law from the Panthéon-Assas (Paris II) University where he read business law several years. He was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2005.
A native French speaker, Eran is fluent in English.
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
- Reserve Based Lending: Oil & Gas Financial Journal (US) - March 2015
- Reserve Base Lending: An Attractive Funding Tool, European Oil & Gas Journal - 2014
- RBL: Driving Spending with Lending, Oilfield Technology Magazine – 2014
- L’Acquisition de Créances Bancaires à l’épreuve du Monopole Bancaire, Revue de Droit Bancaire et Financier, Septembre-Octobre 2013
- France Restructuring Law: Let's Talk Early, International Financial Law Review - 2009
- France: Latest Safeguards are Based on Lessons of the Eurotunnel Case, Financial News Journal - 2009
- Disruptive Influences - Market Disruption Clause, The European Lawyer - 2009
- Rome I: Uncertainty on the Horizon of Cross-Border Finance Transactions, Butterworths Journal of International Banking & Financial Law - 2009
- French Restructruring Law Moves Forward, The European Lawyer - 2009
- The Law of Finance: A Comprehensive Treatise for Practitioners - review, The Journal of Business Law, 2010
- Private Law & Bankruptcy Law, Defrénois legal press