Related services and key industries
Amanda Plastina’s practice focuses on corporate finance matters, representing lenders and borrowers in various secured and unsecured financing transactions. Her experience includes domestic and cross-border financing transactions, project financings, syndicated lending, equipment financings and other structured financing arrangements. She also advises financial industry clients on regulatory matters.
Prior to joining our Toronto office, Ms. Plastina practised at another major law firm in Toronto in banking and financial services.
LL.B., University of Windsor, 2004
B.A.(Hons.), University of Toronto, 2001
- Ontario 2005
Ms. Plastina has recently acted for the following clients:
- A Schedule 1 Bank with respect to a C$70 million credit facility
- A telecommunications company who entered into new credit facilities totalling C$60 million with a Schedule 1 Bank
- A financial services provider in a C$675 million acquisition of a credit card issuer for credit unions in Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association
- Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario (Under 40 Division)