Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Hélène Pigassou is an antitrust lawyer based in Paris.
Hélène focuses on French and EU competition law. Her scope of work encompasses the full spectrum of competition law, including merger control, anticompetitive practices and State aid. She provides counselling and handles litigation matters before both French and EU jurisdictions.
Prior to joining the firm in 2021, Hélène worked for a number of other leading law firms as an intern in France, and for TotalEnergies as an in-house counsel for one year where she focused on gas, renewables and power activities, as well as exploration-production aspects.
- Master's degree in Business Law, University Paris II Panthéon Assas, 2014
- Masters degree in Business administration, Instituto de Empresa (IE Business School)
- Master's degree in European Business Law, University of Paris V- René Descartes, 2017
Admitted to the Paris bar in 2020.
- Avocat au barreau de Paris 2021
- A major wine and spirits brand - performing a competition law compliance audit
- A client in the metal sector - on State aid aspects
- An insurance company - on pay-for-delay questions
- A major energy company - in the creation of a JV in the sector of EV charging
- An automotive company - in the creation of a JV in the sector of smart cockpits