Antitrust and competition laws around the world are rapidly evolving and companies face new risks and challenges in keeping up with the complex and changing rules. The penalties for failing to comply can be severe.
A global platform is essential to manage antitrust and competition law risks. With a team of over 150 antitrust and competition lawyers in 20 countries, we can advise on all aspects of antitrust law including multinational mergers and clearances, cartels, abuse of dominance, international investigations, compliance and the important area of antitrust litigation.
We provide commercial solutions that will withstand scrutiny in all major antitrust or competition law jurisdictions. Our lawyers are qualified in many jurisdictions and practice before courts and competition authorities across the world. Wherever our clients are located, our advice draws on the depth and breadth of this international experience.
A core part of our global antitrust and competition practice is our antitrust litigation team, which includes more than 40 dedicated lawyers with experience across well-established and emerging centers for antitrust litigation. Our antitrust litigation team has deep experience in antitrust and competition law, combined with robust and commercially-focused litigation skills.
Our areas of work include
- Antitrust and competition dispute resolution and litigation
- Cartel investigations
- Compliance and risk management
- Criminal investigations/anti-competitive conduct
- Distribution and agency
- Economic regulation, including liberalization, licensing, network access and price control
- Intellectual property and technology licensing
- International trade law
- Market investigations and studies
- Merger control
- Pricing strategies
- Public procurement
- State aid
Awards and accolades
- Global Competition Review, GCR 100: Global Elite, among the top 10 global law firms for antitrust and competition matters worldwide, Law Business Research Ltd, 2020
- Legal 500 EMEA, France: EU Competition & Distribution, The Legal 500, 2019