Our global life sciences and healthcare team provides a full range of legal advice to innovative pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies and industry investors at every stage of the product life cycle, from intellectual property protections to commercial transactions and M&A. We also provide our clients with a broad range of regulatory advice, covering such diverse topics as marketing authorizations and post-market surveillance, competition matters, governmental healthcare and procurement programs, trade controls, and anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
Our lawyers also act for healthcare clients around the world, including hospitals and health systems, clinics, health insurers, academic medical centers and retail pharmacies on a wide variety of regulatory, transactional and litigation matters. Our life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and medical device litigators have extensive trial experience, as well as the industry knowledge to skillfully handle disputes at the local, national and international level.
The industry is currently facing a global period of uncertainty including a raft of legal and commercial hurdles impacting a number of life sciences and healthcare companies. Our global presence allows us to handle domestic and cross-border matters worldwide, helping our clients effectively navigate the legal intricacies of this difficult landscape.
Our areas of work include
- Antitrust and competition
- Board governance
- Corporate and commercial, including acquisition of rights and strategic alliances
- Crisis management
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Intellectual property, including IP strategies and the full spectrum of patent law
- Employment and labor
- Licensing and collaboration transactions
- Product liability
- Projects and project finance
- Risk advisory
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Regulations and investigations, including compliance issues and government investigations
- Research and development
- Risk advisory
Awards and accolades
- Legal 500 EMEA, France: Healthcare and Life Sciences, The Legal 500, 2019