WebinarGlobal | June 23, 2021
Globally, climate change issues and disputes have become mainstream, finding their way into courtrooms and various other domestic and international forums. Please join a panel of our Canadian disputes lawyers as they consider the current state of climate change risk across Canada and around the world, focusing on developments which we anticipate will hit our shores, and what it could mean for Canadian businesses and business leaders.
- Director and officer liability, securities litigation risks and investor activism
- International arbitration and climate change disputes, including investor-state disputes
- Key Canadian cases and impacts of global litigation trends
- Climate change and the intersection with business and human rights
Moderator and speaker
- Ray Chartier, Partner, Head of Litigation and Disputes, Calgary
- Linda Fuerst, Senior Partner, Toronto
- Martin Valasek, Partner, Head of Canadian International Arbitration Group, Montréal
- Michael Manhas, Partner, Vancouver
This is a 60-minute webinar available in English only.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits
|Law Society of British Columbia | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
|Law Society of Ontario | This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content.|
Quebec | This program contains 1 hour of content. If you watch the webinar in its entirety, you will be able to download your certificate of attendance that may be submitted to your professional order.