WebinarGlobal Accreditation 1.0 CLE | May 04, 2020 | 11:00 - 12:00 ET
In times of economic and financial crisis, commercial lending and private sector investment into emerging markets—even for projects or opportunities with sound economics and credit
fundamentals—often dry up. Development finance institutions and export credit agencies are often called upon to step into the breach. While aggregate investment declines, IFIs, in effect, see a larger piece of a smaller pie.
In these unprecedented times of global pandemic and meltdown of the world economies and markets, DFIs and ECAs are able to take a longer view beyond the immediate crisis and play a leading role in getting emerging markets back on track.
Join us to hear from senior representatives of leading IFIs what their institutions are doing to tackle the crisis.
- Sarah Devine, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Ken Hansen, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Tony Bakels, Director of Credit, Legal and Special Operations; FMO
- Georgina Baker, Vice President, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Europe and Central Asia; International Finance Corporation
- Koffi Klousseh, Director of Project Development; Africa50
- Luke J. Lindberg, Senior Vice President of External Engagement; The Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Hristo Stoykov, Head of Growth Capital and Innovation Finance; European Investment Bank
- Tracey Webb, Vice President Structured Finance and Insurance; US International Development Finance Corporation
Continuing education information
We have applied for 1 PP continuing legal education credit approval in New York, 1 participatory CLE credit in California, 1 general CLE credit in Texas, and 1 general CLE credit in Missouri and Illinois.