As we start 2021, we look at the lessons we have learned from 2020 and how these will impact how employers operate in 2021:
- What is the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic? Can employers require mass testing or vaccinations for their employees? What is the impact of long Covid on the workforce
- What are the employment implications of the Brexit agreement?
- What is the future of the workplace? The office space is changing as a result of 2020, what should employers be considering?
- What steps should employers be taking with regard to Black Lives Matter? How should employers be supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace?
- What are the Government consultations regarding employment for 2021? What effect will these have on employers?
The session is aimed at in-house counsel, in-house employment lawyers and HR professionals.