Related services and key industries
Lindsay Morgan is a real estate lawyer based in London.
Lindsay has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial property work, in particular investment and development across all sectors of commercial real estate, including the Private Rented/Build to Rent sectors, and frequently deals with large property portfolios. She acts for many major institutional clients and high profile international investors on UK and cross border transactions.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Employees Provident Fund of Malaysia (EPF) on its UK property transactions (including the acquisition and recent disposal of Freshfields' HQ Whitefriars in Fleet Street). Lindsay has acted on the acquisition of two retail superstores, and the purchase and financing of two major shopping centres, with a value of over £500m. She has also acted for EPF in relation to the acquisition and financing of a portfolio of logistics assets situated in Poland, France and Germany where she co-ordinated the provision of legal advice.
- Prime London Ventures Limited, a joint venture between Ivanhoé Cambridge and Residential Land, on the real estate aspects of the acquisitions, financing and disposals of its £1bn portfolio of Central London residential investment and PRS development schemes.
- International investors, including debut investors from South Africa, Malaysia and Russia, as well as UK investors. Transactions include the acquisition of Standard Charter's London headquarters building and London Fire Brigade headquarters.
- Eco World on the real estate aspects of its £2bn joint venture with Ballymore to develop a major London residential scheme at London City Island.
Lindsay is listed as a leading individual in real estate in a number of directories, including Legal 500 UK, Chambers UK, and as a Superlawyer and Leading Real Estate Lawyer of the World.
- Freeman of the City of London Solicitors' Company.
- Member of various industry organisations including Investment Property Forum
- Association of Women in Property committee member and past Chairman of the South East Region.
- Member-at-Large of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) and is a member of the inaugural committee of CREW UK.