Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Corporate and commercial disputes
- Litigation and disputes
- Banking and finance
- Cross-border insolvency representation
- Banking and finance disputes
- IBOR and benchmark reform
Key industry sectors
Radford Goodman is a dispute resolution lawyer based in London.
Radford has extensive experience in banking litigation, insolvency investigations and claims, commercial contract disputes, civil fraud and asset recovery. He acts principally for financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, funds, trade creditors and directors. Radford has experience of international arbitration as well as High Court litigation in London and frequently acts alongside local counsel on high value cross-border mandates.
University of Manchester, Law (LL.B)
University of London, Corporate and Commercial Law (LL.M)
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Heytex Bramsche GmbH v Unity Trade Capital Limited  EWHC 2488
- FBN Bank (UK) Limited v Leaf Tobacco A. Michailides  EWHC 3017
- Chubb v Rafidain Bank  7 WLUK 701
- Re HLC Environmental Projects  EWHC 2876
- Pearson and others v Lehman Brothers SA and others  EWHC 2914
- State Street Bank and Trust Company v Sompo Japan Insurance Inc.  EWHC 1461
- McGrath v Riddell (Re HIH Insurance) (House of Lords)  UKHL 21.
Banking Litigation, The Legal 500, 2023
- "I would particularly point to Radford Goodman. He is perceptive, skillful at recognising the needs of the client, but also realistic and clear in his advice."
- "Radford Goodman is calm and responsive with common sense approach. He is knowledgeable and helpful."
Fraud: Civil, The Legal 500, 2023
- "Radford Goodman - a master of the detail whose contributions on legal analysis and strategy are always sensible and realistic."
Fraud: Civil, The Legal 500, 2022
- "Fraud claims rarely exist in a vacuum and this ability to combine specialist expertise with the litigation strategy required in fraud cases marks out the NRF team. I am currently working with Radford Goodman who has shown great sensitivity to the broader issues in play while providing his clear advice to the client."
Chambers and Partners UK, 2013
- "excellent analytical abilities""
- "a deep understanding of complex financial products"
Chambers and Partners UK, 2012
- "capable of handling a range of work without exception or issue"
The Legal 500 UK, 2012
- "an expert in the insolvency arena".
- The Law of Administrators and Receivers of Companies by Lightman & Moss (Sweet & Maxwell) – Contributor
- International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals' (INSOL) electronic newsletter – Editorial committee (former)
- UCL: Guest-lecturer on corporate insolvency
- Speaker at conferences and seminars hosted by, among others, R3 and C5.
Publication | November 28, 2022
Blog | May 09, 2022
Blog | March 25, 2022