Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Victoria Kersey is a banking lawyer based in London. Victoria focuses on aviation and shipping finance having spent time working in our Paris and Singapore offices.
Victoria has acted for a wide range of clients including airlines, lessors, and financial institutions on various types of transactions in the Aviation and Offshore sector.
- University of Exeter - BA(hons) in History
- Haberdashers Aske's School for Girls
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Latin American airline - on the multi-million Dollar syndicated debt financing of three A350 aircraft and one A320Neo aircraft; sale and leaseback from various Lessor entities for A320Neo and A321 aircraft; restructuring of ECA supported financings of a number of Airbus aircraft; various intra-group sub-leasing and interchange arrangements across the airline's fleet.
- English airline and holiday operator - on the portfolio of debt financings and JOLCO transactions to finance the new fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Indian airline - on the sale and leaseback of ten A320Neo aircraft with two Lessors.
- Irish Lessor entity - on the sale of three Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- European Export Credit Agencies and ECA Lenders - on the ECA supported facilities for a number of A320 aircraft for a Vietnamese airline.
- Major international bank - on the acquisition finance required to form jack-up ASV and support company.
- Major international bank - on the arrangement of a potential financing of a HiLoad system.