Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Jessica Sorah is a banking and finance lawyer based in London.
Jessica focuses on corporate trust transactions and advises issuers and trustees on a broad range of general debt and capital markets transactions, including bond issuances, structured finance transactions and project finance transactions.
She was previously seconded to a corporate services provider in London and a regulatory authority in Saudi Arabia.
- Deutsche Bank as trustee - in relation to the amendment of various series of note issuances under the Penarth Medium Term Note Programme to extend and convert the interest rate from LIBOR to SONIA.
- A major financial institution - on large scale due diligence exercise of over 4,000 loan facility agreements in relation to the cessation of the London Interbank Offered Rate and replacement with RFRs.
- The bond trustee, paying agents and account banks - in relation to Assured Guaranty wrapped project bond financings for student accommodation at various UK higher education providers.
- The issuers and trustees - on restructuring of a number of high-profile legacy securitizations.
- Intercreditor agent, security agents and account banks - in relation to a group of 13 solar PV projects totalling 800MW of capacity within the second round of Egypt's solar feed-in tariff (FiT) programme in Benban Solar Park.
- Offshore security trustee - in relation to the $650m financing of development of the Jubail 3A Independent Water Project plant to be developed by ACWA Power in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A leading investment bank as arranger - on the issuance of a £200m bond to finance the construction of student accommodation for a UK university.
- ACWA Power, a leading Saudi developer, investor and operator of power generation and desalinated water production plants - on its SAR2.8bn sukuk, the first Islamic bond issuance by the company.
- The government of Pakistan - on its latest sovereign bond issuance offered under Rule 144A and Regulation S and listed on the London Stock Exchange.