Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Related services and key industries
Ginevra Biadico is an administrative lawyer based in Milan. She focuses on energy and infrastructure, permitting and environmental sectors.
Ginevra is experienced in matters involving permitting, town-planning, environment and public procurement, both in court and out of court. She regularly assists international and Italian lenders, funds, investors, developers, employers and contractors with a wide range of energy and infrastructure projects, in national and International, private and public, sectors.
Ginevra has experience of advising on: photovoltaics; wind farms, biogas; biomass and hydroelectric energy; solar rooftop; greenhouse gases; natural gas co-generation; water desalination; energy efficiency; landfill; hospitals; shopping centres; highways; schools; and luxury resort projects. Her experience also includes advising clients participating in private and public tenders and on litigation proceedings in the renewable energy sector. She has worked on many high-profile national and cross-border project finance and acquisition transactions.
Prior to joining us, Ginevra worked in the administrative law department of a magic circle law firm and in the project finance and infrastructure department of an international boutique law firm.
- Law (J.D. equivalent) with full marks - Bocconi University of Milan, 2009. Final dissertation: In-house provision of local public services
- Master's course: Public procurement - SDA Bocconi, 2016
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy 2012
- Developers, investors and financial institutions on development; construction; sale and purchase; project finance; and administrative litigation proceedings concerning plants fuelled by renewable (photovoltaic, wind, hydro and biomass) and conventional energy (oil, gas and coal) sources.
- Investors and developments on the administrative proceedings for obtaining authorizations and permits necessary for construction activities, compliance with town planning and construction regulation, and the expropriation procedures for public interest.
- Private businesses and public institutions on procurement proceedings for infrastructure projects and on the sale and purchase of public properties.
- Investors on multi-jurisdictional acquisition transactions concerning pharmaceutical companies and administrative litigation proceedings concerning public tenders for awarding biomedical services
- Healthcare investors on multi-jurisdictional acquisition transactions concerning pharmaceutical companies, and administrative litigation proceedings concerning public tenders for biomedical services.
- Financial institutions and private companies on implementation of global data protection projects, including the transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
- Ranked as a 'key lawyer' in Energy. Testimonials: 'Always prepared and impeccable in the relationship, the right support to dispel any doubts, historical memory in various acquisitions and very, very punctual and precise.' Legal 500 EMEA, 2021
- Ranked as 'Counsel Fuoriclasse'. TopLegal Guida Amministrativo 2021
- Team Member - Team of the Year for Infrastructure and Construction. Legalcommunity Forty Under 40 Awards,2020
- The best in Italy: Ranked. 'Una professionista molto preparata, in grado di presentare argomenti complessi in modo molto chiaro e semplice al cliente.' [Translation: Highly prepared professional. Able to explain complex topics to clients in a very clear and simple way.] Legalcommunity Energy Report 2018.
- Renewable future: government incentives to increase biomethane production, International Law Office, October 2020
- Are floating solar and wind installations the new frontiers of renewable energy?, International Law Office, March 2020
- Electricity regulation 2020 (Italy chapter), Getting the deal through, October 2019
- Why GSE should reduce instead of revoke incentives for PV plants, International Law Office, October 2019
- Fine line between financial initiatives in PV greenhouses and genuine agricultural projects, International Law Office, April 2019
- Electricity regulation 2019 (Italy chapter), Getting the deal through, November 2018
- Repowering – getting more energy from existing assets, International Law Office and Lexology, August 2018
- Lecturer, General Principles of Public Law, Master's course Diritto e Impresa, IlSole24Ore
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Coca-Cola HBC in the acquisition of a 30% shareholding in Caffè Vergnano
June 30, 2021
June 21, 2021
June 21, 2021
A purposive approach: Italian court decides not to revoke renewable incentives following a minor formal infraction
Publication | May 04, 2021
Publication | January 15, 2021
Publication | October 01, 2020
Publication | October 16, 2019