Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Jillian Bollinger practises corporate and commercial law with a focus on energy and natural resources. She has assisted domestic and international clients on oil and gas and general corporate and commercial matters.
Jillian has a background in domestic mineral land and contract administration, having worked in the upstream oil and gas industry for nine years before beginning her law articles.
In addition, Jillian has in-house legal experience, having returned to us after working as in-house legal counsel for a private oil and gas and power generation company and subsequently completing a secondment in the legal department of a midstream energy client. In these roles, she worked on numerous transactions for the acquisition and divestment of assets, advised on mineral and surface land-related issues, and provided a broad range of legal services and advice to all other departments, including joint venture, engineering, and accounting.
J.D., University of Calgary, 2014
Petroleum Land Contract and Administration Extension Certificate, Mount Royal University, 2009
B.A., University of Calgary, 2006
- Alberta 2015
- Dean's List, University of Calgary, 2013, 2014
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society Faculty of Law Prize, University of Calgary
- C. Anne Calverley Prize, University of Calgary
- Merv Leitch, Q.C. Scholarship, University of Calgary
- W.G. Brown, Q.C., Prize in Advanced Oil and Gas Law, University of Calgary
- Canadian Energy Law Foundation Prize, University of Calgary
- John W. Moyer Memorial Bursary, University of Calgary
- Student Scholarship, Association of International Petroleum Negotiators, 2012
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta