Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Claudia is a dispute resolution and investigations lawyer based in London, focusing on white-collar criminal defence work and regulatory investigations.
Claudia has experience of advising both companies and individuals on a range of internal, criminal and regulatory investigations, including fraud, corporate manslaughter, cybersecurity and bribery and corruption cases, involving the UK Serious Fraud Office (SFO), Prudential Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), as well as the US Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission.
Claudia is currently acting for a senior individual on a major SFO bribery and corruption investigation and for a financial institution in relation to investigations by both the PRA and the FCA. Claudia was part of the team which successfully defended through to trial a criminal prosecution brought by the SFO against the former Finance Director of Tesco.
Claudia was also part of the Norton Rose Fulbright team which won the White Collar Crime Team of the Year at the Legal Week Awards 2019.
- qualified in England and Wales
- and successfully representing a former finance director at Tesco on an SFO investigation into alleged accounting misstatements
- a multinational manufacturing company on internal, HSE and corporate manslaughter investigations
- a financial institution investigations by both the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority
- a French listed company on an internal investigation following allegations of fraud and corruption within a subsidiary
- the CEO of an African oil company on an SFO investigation
- a senior executive of Rolls Royce on an SFO investigation.
Claudia is a member of the Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
March 21, 2022
January 26, 2022
Publication | July 22, 2022
Blog | July 20, 2022
Transparency International Report provides guidance on implementing a values-based ABC compliance programme
Publication | June 14, 2022