Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Joshua is a dispute resolution lawyer based in London.
Joshua is focused on international arbitration and litigation, particularly in the area of energy disputes. Joshua spent time on secondment in Norton Rose Fulbright's Paris office where he gained experience in shipping and international trade with an energy major's downstream legal team.
- Legal Practice course 2017
- LLP, University of Bristol with study in continental Europe (University of Helsinki)
- Representing an energy major in arbitration proceedings concerning divestment of onshore assets;
- Representing a contractor in High Court proceedings relating to a waste-to-energy plant;
- Advising an energy major on a gas pipeline capacity dispute;
- Advising a UK solar developer on solar farm construction defects;
- Advising a national energy company on damage to its LNG vessels.