Related services and key industries
Raphaele Kamoun is a tax lawyer based in Luxembourg. She is skilled in national and international tax law with a particular focus on the industry sectors real estate, venture capital as well as banking and finance.
Raphaële has over 9 years' experience advising on the tax aspects of transactions, like for example refinancing, debt-buy-backs, mergers & acquisitions (in particular, pre-acquisition structuring and post-acquisition integration), relocation of companies (inbound and outbound), exploitation/holding of IP rights, tax structuring of real estate investments.
Prior to joining us, Raphaële worked for an independent Luxembourg law firm for many years that became an international reputed law firm in 2016.
Raphaële speaks English and French.
- CCDL Law - University of Luxembourg
- DJCE (Diplôme de Juriste Conseil en Entreprise) – University of Nancy II
- Master 2 "Droit de l'entreprise et des affaires » (Master II in tax and corporate law) – University of Nancy II
- Master in corporate law - University of Paris 2 Panthéon Assas.
- Advising one of the world' largest asset managers quoted in the Euronext Paris and with more than EUR 1,200 trillion assets under management for several acquisitions of real estate properties located in Germany
- Advising the e-mobility pioneer Voltabox AG on its initial public offering which took place on 13 October 2017 in Germany and Luxembourg as well as by way of private placements in other countries.
- Advising UK leading private equity firm on its divestment from a leading aircraft leasing group (approx. USD 600 million)
- Advising US private equity firm on the set-up of a Luxembourg unregulated securitization structure of acquisition of Dutch mortgage loan receivables (approx. EUR 200 million – face value).
- Advising South American agricultural and livestock company on its restructuring / refinancing / new investments over time (USD 150 million)
- Advising European real estate investment firm on a pre-sale restructuring of Swiss real estate investments
- Advising UK real estate investment management company in the winding-up of European real estate investment Luxembourg structures
- Advising an East European's investments firm on a management incentive structure