Related services and key industries
- International arbitration
- Litigation and disputes
- Climate change and sustainability
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
Maja Mazur is a litigation and disputes lawyer based in London. She focuses her practice on international commercial arbitration and alternative dispute resolution, particularly in Africa and India, where she has assisted clients on high profile commercial arbitrations in the energy, pharmaceutical and aviation sectors.
Maja has a particular interest in the impact of data science and cutting edge technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence on the dispute resolution practice. To that end, she spent six months seconded to LawtechUK, a legal innovation project funded by the UK's Ministry of Justice where she worked on projects involving online dispute resolution initiatives and blockchain technology applied to the legal sector.
- BASc, Arts & Sciences, University College London, First Class Honours, 2015
- BPP University, Legal Practice Course, Distinction, 2019
- BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law, Distinction, 2016
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2021
- Contributing editor, "Legal Schema – A Structured Data Format for Digital Contracts in the UK", LawtechUK - 2021
- Co-author, "Commercial Arbitration, International Trends and Practice - Chapter 3. The New perspectives and big opportunities: the case for alternative dispute resolution in international commercial arbitration in India", Thomas Reuters - 2021
Blog | September 21, 2021
Blog | August 09, 2021
Blog | May 20, 2021