The lawyers who comprise our global corporate, M&A and securities practice advise corporations and financial institutions across the full spectrum of industry matters including public takeovers, private M&A, joint ventures, disposals, debt and equity capital markets, governance, general commercial and corporate advisory matters.
“Well known for its expertise in complex cross-border transactions, including deals in Europe, the Americas and Africa.” Chambers UK, 2022
With significant experience in regional, national and international corporate, M&A and securities matters, we are well positioned to provide strategic, business-oriented legal advice on complex domestic, cross-border and multijurisdictional transactions in both emerging and developed markets. Our lawyers have a broad range of experience representing all parties in capital markets transactions, including issuers, underwriters, placement agents and selling shareholders. Similarly, in the M&A space, we regularly represent buyers, sellers, financial advisers, funds and shareholders.
Our lawyers are strategically positioned in the world’s leading business and financial markets, enabling us to handle and fully coordinate transactions across key industry sectors including financial institutions; energy, infrastructure and resources; technology; transport; life sciences and healthcare; and consumer markets.
Our areas of work include
- Asset and wealth management
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Debt and equity capital markets
- Financial services and regulation
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Investment funds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Outsourcing and technology
- Private equity and venture capital
- Proxy battles
- Securities regulation and enforcement
- Statutory arrangements
- Take-over bids and tender offers
- Chambers UK, London: Corporate/M&A: High-End Capability, Chambers and Partners, 2022
- Chambers Global, UK: Corporate/M&A (International and Cross-Border), Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Legal 500 UK, London: M&A: Upper Mid-Market and Premium Deals (£500m+), The Legal 500, 2022