We have remained at the forefront of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) law for more than 20 years, having launched one of the world’s first dedicated ADR legal practices committed to settling disputes, whether pursued independently or in parallel to litigation or arbitration.
Our lawyers are highly experienced legal practitioners who frequently represent clients in ADR processes, including acting as mediators and arbitrators under the world’s leading ADR and arbitration institutions. Likewise, they are experienced in advising on unadministered or ad hoc arbitrations and mediations across a variety of key industry sectors worldwide.
Part of our approach includes working closely with our clients to determine the best dispute resolution process to meet their needs – our clients have increasingly found that the privacy, flexibility and relative speed of ADR make it a logical choice in business disputes of all kinds, including those featuring complex financial issues. We keep an open mind as to how we can best – and most cost effectively – secure our clients’ goals, advising them on the proper drafting of ADR provisions for both domestic and international transactions.
Our areas of work include
- Dispute prevention
- Drafting dispute resolution and arbitration clauses
- Risk management
- Settlement conferencing
Awards and accolades
- Chambers UK, UK-wide: International Arbitration: Commercial Arbitration, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Arbitration (International), Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Global Arbitration Review, GAR 100: Listed among the world’s top 100 arbitration practices, Law Business Research, 2019
- Legal 500 UK, London: International Arbitration, The Legal 500, 2020