Our equity capital markets team is experienced in international capital markets, delivering legal advice to a number of prominent corporations and financial institutions throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
We are particularly strong in the mid-market and handle all types of ECM transactions, from niche listings to global equity offerings for large multi-nationals across our key industry sectors: financial institutions: energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Our areas of work include
- Block trades
- Convertible bonds
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Private placements
- Rights issues and other secondary offerings
- Securities exchange offers
- US capital markets (SEC-registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings, traditional “private placements” into the US, American Depository Receipt and Global Depository Receipt programs, SPAC listings, Sarbanes-Oxley, ongoing SEC requirements)
Awards and accolades
- Chambers UK, London: Capital Markets: Equity, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Legal 500 UK, London: Corporate and Commercial: Equity Capital Markets: Mid-Large Cap, The Legal 500, 2020
- Legal 500 UK, London: Corporate and Commercial: Equity Capital Markets: Small-Mid Cap (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2020
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Investec Bank and Berenberg on £181m equity fundraising by Ceres Power Holdings plc