Our global hotels, hospitality and leisure team is highly experienced in all aspects of the hotel, resort, entertainment and leisure industry. Our lawyers advise owners, developers, private financiers, banks and many of the world’s top hospitality operators on the full range of legal issues that may arise within this diverse sector including planning and construction, real estate, commercial and M&A and litigation matters.
“Clients recommend the lawyers at Norton Rose Fulbright for their 'tenacity and attention to detail,' 'technical ability,' and 'commercial acumen.'” Legal 500 UK, 2020
Through our extensive global platform of highly proficient lawyers, we are able to provide a coordinated legal service, catering to all aspects of our clients’ legal needs. We keep abreast of the key issues affecting the industry so we can deliver practical commercial advice.
Our experience ranges from advising on single project boutique hotel developments to acquisitions of international hotel portfolios, airport renovations, convention centers and iconic sports complexes. Our proven track record in the hospitality and tourism industry has not only given us an unrivalled insight into the often complex legal requirements of the sector, but has enabled us to build up a genuine and invaluable understanding of our clients’ business.
Our areas of work include
- Casinos and gambling
- Corporate structuring and governance
- Construction and engineering
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Environmental law
- Management agreements
- Projects and project finance
- Public finance
- Real estate
Awards and accolades
- Chambers UK, London: Real Estate: Big-Ticket, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Chambers UK, London: Real Estate Finance, Chambers and Partners, 2020
- Legal 500 UK, London: Commercial Property: Corporate Occupiers (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2020
- Legal 500 UK, London: Commercial Property: Development (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2020
- Legal 500 UK, London: Commercial Property: Hotels & Leisure (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2020
- Legal 500 UK, London: Commercial Property: Investment, The Legal 500, 2020