Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Tunde Fasoyiro is a member of the Regulatory Compliance Consulting Practice based in London. Tunde advises clients on the implementation of: financial crime, compliance and risk controls; carrying out skilled persons reviews; implementing regulatory change such as the Fourth Money Laundering Directive (anti-money laundering risk assessments); sanctions; and anti-bribery and corruption controls.
A Compliance Director by profession, Tunde has over 21 years of regulatory and compliance experience in the financial services industry and has held senior compliance and anti-money laundering roles at a number of financial institutions including Société Générale Private Bank (SG Kleinwort Hambros). Tunde was Head of Compliance and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), responsible for a team advising the bank on its anti-money laundering risk and compliance framework. Tunde also spent six years at the UK regulator, the Financial Services Authority (now the Financial Conduct Authority), supervising a portfolio of financial institutions, asset managers, stockbrokers and financial advisers.
Tunde regularly speaks at seminars and provides technical advice and training on: financial crime controls; compliance functions; senior management compliance awareness; cross-border and the UK Bribery Act 2010.
- Led the AML/KYC onboarding and enhancement review of a global bank in Canada.
- Led a risk evaluation of targeted elements of a financial services firm on the risks inherent in the firm's KYC Managed Service, associated processes and the approach taken to discharge the service.
- Implemented an anti-bribery and corruption compliance programme at an asset management firm providing training in the UK, Channel Islands and Netherlands.
- Designated MLRO responsible for the oversight of compliance with AML and financial crime regulation at a bank and presenting the Annual MLRO report to the Board.
- Implemented a Reputational Risk and Assessment Committee and as a voting member, provided challenge to the Committee on submissions made in respect of the onboarding of high risk relationships.
- Implemented enhanced due diligence procedures to assess high risk relationships before onboarding.
- Co-ordinated the implementation of a transaction screening tool.
- Co-ordinated the development and enhancement of financial crime monitoring programmes.
- Implemented AML risk assessment tools at an investment firm.
- Provided ongoing AML and sanctions training to employees.
Publication | May 08, 2019
Publication | April 17, 2019
Publication | April 03, 2019
Publication | March 01, 2019