“Draws on an extensive office network to attract domestic and overseas clients.” Chambers Global, 2022
Clients rely on our legal guidance in identifying acceptable levels of risk in lender transactions. We know how to work seamlessly with domestic and foreign lenders in marketing, underwriting, credit and work-out functions, as well as having extensive experience acting on the financings of numerous multi-layered and multi-billion dollar leveraged acquisitions.
Based in the world’s financial centers and many key asset-based jurisdictions, our lawyers use their extensive knowledge of the international regulatory environments that underpin ABL transactions across the globe to provide sector-specific legal advice to various industries including the retail, transport, manufacturing and energy industries on receivables and inventory financing, secured financing and equipment financing transactions.
Our areas of work include
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Financial institutions
- Financial services and regulation
- Leveraged financing
- Receivables and inventory financing
- Retail and consumer markets
- Risk advisory
- Secured financing
- Working capital facilities
- Chambers Europe, Greece: Banking and Finance, Chambers and Partners, 2022
- Chambers Global, Greece: Banking and Finance, Chambers and Partners, 2022
- Legal 500 EMEA, Greece: Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, The Legal 500, 2022