Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Daryl Poon is a banking and finance lawyer based in Hong Kong.
She has worked in our banking and finance teams in both Hong Kong and Singapore and advises financial institutions and borrowers on a wide range of domestic and international financings. Daryl has experience in ECA finance; acquisition finance; general corporate finance; green loans, structured trade finance and secured and unsecured syndicated lending.
- Qualified solicitor, Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Law, University College London
- Post-graduate certificate of Law, University of Hong Kong
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong 2018
- A syndicate of 20 banks led by ANZ, Bank of China (Hong Kong), Credit Agricole and ICBC (Asia) – on a US$500m green loan made available to CGNPC International Limited, with a guarantee from the borrower's parent company China General Nuclear Power Corporation.
- A syndicate of banks led by Hang Seng Bank on a US$150m transferable secured term loan facility made available to Citychamp Watch & Jewellery Group Limited for the purpose of refinancing its existing indebtedness.
- CMB Wing Lung on a US$106m equivalent term loan facility (with an accordion feature of up to a further US$200m equivalent) made available to Powerlong Real Estate Holdings Limited.
- BOCI on a bilateral US$140m facility agreement to Chinese leading real estate developer Sinic Holdings to refinance its existing loan and bond deal.
- Standard Chartered and ICBC (Asia) on a US$550m acquisition finance facility provided to China Re Hong Kong Company Limited (a subsidiary of China Reinsurance (Group) Corporation) for the purpose of acquiring 100% of the shares in Chaucer Holdings Ltd., a London based specialty reinsurer.
- A syndicate of 18 international banks on a HK$1.75bn and US$576m dual tranche term loan facility provided to Greentown China Holdings Limited.
- A syndicate of 12 international banks on a HK$3.1bn and US$9m dual tranche term loan facility provided to China SCE Property Holdings Limited.
- CDB on a dual-currency US$675m and RMB1.53bn facility to the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Ecuador, predominantly for the purpose of financing energy projects in Ecuador.
- HSBC on a Sinosure supported facility for US$72.3m to the Government of Sri Lanka for health facilities.
- HSBC on ECA-backed facilities to state-owned companies in Bangladesh to build power stations.
- A syndicate of lenders, including DBS, Bank of China (Hong Kong), Indoexim, OCBC, PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk, BNP Paribas and CEXIM, on term and working capital facilities in the amount of US$565m for PT Well Harvest Winning Refinery.
- A syndicate of eight international banks on US$258m and HK$334m dual tranche term loan facilities provided to Yuzhou Properties Company Limited.
- A syndicate of eight banks led by Mizuho on a US$50m term loan facility agreement (with an incremental term loan facility of a further US$245m) made available to Doha Bank.
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) on a HK$1.2bn credit facility to Hui Xian Investment Limited, a subsidiary of the Hui Xian REIT.
- A European bank on the secured loan provided to a FinTech company which runs one of Hong Kong's leading online lending platforms.
- Chairwoman of the Women's Network in our Hong Kong office
- Mental Health First Aid Officer
- Mandarin Chinese