Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Kelly Tsoi is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong.
Kelly has a broad range of commercial and corporate finance practice and has particular experience in equity offerings, IPOs, M&A, and regulatory and compliance matters.
Kelly obtained her Bachelor of Business Administration (Law) and Bachelor of Laws degrees from the University of Hong Kong in 2009 and 2011, respectively. She qualified as a solicitor in 2014.
She is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong
- Advising CIMB on the US$45 million Hong Kong IPO and Regulation S placing of Evergreen Products Group Limited, one of the leading global manufacturers of hair goods, including wigs, hairpieces, braids and high-end human hair extensions, with manufacturing bases in Bangladesh and the PRC.
- Advising VBG Capital on the US$10 million Hong Kong IPO and Regulation S placing of AL Group, an interior design and fit out solutions provider based in Hong Kong.
- Advising Flat Glass Group, a leading manufacturer of PV glass globally and in China, on its US$129 million Hong Kong IPO and Regulation S placing of H shares of Flat Glass Group sponsored by BOC International.
- Advising Fuguiniao, a major manufacturer and seller of footwear and business casual menswear in China, on its US$153 million Hong Kong IPO and Regulation S placing of H shares of Fuguiniao sponsored by CITIC Securities.
- Advising Cabbeen Fashion, a leading fashion casual menswear company in China, on its US$61 million Hong Kong IPO and Rule 144A placing of Cabbeen Fashion sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and CCB International.
- Advising Freetech Road Recycling, a leading service provider using the "Hot-in-Place" recycling technology in the asphalt pavement maintenance industry in China, on its US$93 million Hong Kong IPO and Regulation S placing of Freetech Road Recycling sponsored by CITIC Securities, CICC and Guotai Junan Capital.
- Advising CIMB Securities on a US$19 million placing of shares of TK Group, a leading one-stop total plastics solutions provider in the PRC.
- Advising Jefferies Hong Kong on a US$61 million top-up placing of shares of O-Net Technologies, a telecommunications solutions provider.
- Advising CCB International Asset Management on its subscription of a US$40 million note issued by Develop Guanyun International Investment Company Limited.
- Mandarin Chinese