Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Randa Leung is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong.
Randa has a broad range of commercial and corporate finance practice and has particular experience in M&A and regulatory and compliance matters.
She is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Bachelor of Laws - University of Hong Kong (2014)
- Solicitor, qualified in Hong Kong 2017
- An individual - in the disposal of a target group engaged in sale and distribution of pharmaceutical and healthcare products in China at a consideration of US$225m.
- Quali-Smart Holdings - on its proposed acquisitions of target companies and proposed unconditional mandatory cash offers by offeror at an aggregate consideration of US$102m.
- A private company - on its US$46m acquisition of shares and assignment of loan of an investment holding company.
- An investment fund in Singapore - on its acquisition of a Hong Kong company which focuses on design, development and distribution of memory solutions.
- A private company - on its US$2m subscription of shares in a property development company in Hong Kong at a subscription price.
- A listed company - on its US$23m acquisition of a company engaged in research development and distribution of software products and internal restructuring.
- A listed company - on its US$7m acquisition of a property in Hong Kong.
- A listed company - on its US$8m disposal of a property holding company.
- A listed company - on its US$8m acquisition of listed shares and the issue of consideration shares.
- A listed company - on its US$7m acquisition of a property holding company.
- Mandarin Chinese