As Southeast Asia's largest economy, Indonesia attracts investors with its growing domestic market, stability and manufacturers' proximity to natural resources.
Our associate firm TNB & Partners is strategically positioned in the capital Jakarta, with strong corporate, commercial and banking and finance practices.
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financial institutions
- Food and agribusiness
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement