Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
David Sinclair is a real estate lawyer based in London. He specialises in development, funding and investment work and regularly acts for a wide range of investors, developers and end users of all types of commercial property.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- 57 Whitehall S.à.r l. on the acquisition, financing and redevelopment of the iconic Old War Office Building in Whitehall.
- DP World on the acquisition and redevelopment of the former Shellhaven Oil Refinery site, into London Gateway Port and Logistics Park, a £1.5 billion world class container port and logistics park over 2,500 acres in Thurrock, Essex.
- Acquisition of the 42 acre former Ford DSTO factory site in Dagenham for decommissioning, remediation and redevelopment for housing.
- Schroders plc on acquiring, managing and disposing of over £500 million of Central London investment properties for its West End of London Property Unit Trust.
- German fund manager GLL Real Estate Partners on the acquisition of its £400 million UK portfolio.
- BMW on the disposal of its Bracknell UK headquarters.
David is listed as a leading individual in:
- Chambers UK, 2017, Real Estate Big Ticket
- Legal 500 UK, 2016, Commercial Property
- City Property Association
- City of London Solicitors' Company.
- Commercial Real Estate Legal Association