Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Nicolas is a corporate, M&A and securities lawyer based in London. He has acted on a wide variety of general corporate transactions, including takeovers, cross-border M&A, joint-ventures and corporate restructuring transactions.
Nicolas studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science, completed the legal practice course at BPP law school and joined the practice in September 2008. Since joining the practice Nicolas has spent four months on secondment in our Hong Kong office and four months in our Paris office and is now based in London.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales
- Hermes Infrastructure – advised on its joint venture arrangements with China General Nuclear Power Group, including the acquisition of an 813 MW portfolio of five Swedish onshore wind farms from Aquila Capital.
- Citigroup Global Markets and Goldman Sachs as financial advisers to Advent International – represented on its £4 billion recommended cash offer for Cobham plc.
- HSBC as financial adviser to CK Asset Holdings – assisted with its £2.7 billion recommended cash acquisition of Greene King plc.
- JP Morgan and Peel Hunt as financial advisors and sponsors to LondonMetric plc – advised on its recommended cash and shares offer for A&J Mucklow plc, valuing the company at approximately £414 million.
- Randgold Resources – acted on its $18 billion all-share-merger with Barrick Gold Corporation.
- The UK Panel on Takeovers and Mergers – assisted with the Fox and Comcast offers for Sky plc.
- Citigroup Global Markets as financial adviser – advised on Advent International's £1bn recommend cash offer for Laird plc.
- Nomad Foods – represented on its €240 million acquisition of Aunt Bessie's from William Jackson & Son Limited.
- Nomad Foods – acted on its £200 million acquisition of the 2Sisters Food Group frozen Goodfella's pizza business.
- Sacturino – assisted with its US$9bn unsolicited cash offer for Polyus Gold International Limited.
- SNC-Lavalin – advised on its £2.1 billion recommended offer for WS Atkins plc.
- SNC-Lavalin – represented on its c. £1.2 billion recommended offer for Kentz Corporation Limited.
- HSBC – acted on its US$2.5 billion share buyback programme on the London Stock Exchange.
- Eco World Investment Co Ltd – advised on a joint venture with Ballymore for three large scale London residential development opportunities with a gross development value of approximately £2.2 billion.
- BP – assisted with the sale of its LPG businesses in the UK, Netherlands, Turkey, Poland, Austria, Portugal, South Africa and China
- BMW AG – advised on its €678 million acquisition of ING's car leasing and fleet management business which operates in eight jurisdictions across Europe.