With disruptions to supply chains and significant impacts to regional workforces, some corporates may be left with little other choice than to restructure their business.
We have produced a global guide on the impact of the crisis on directors' duties and reviewable transactions, with tips for good governance of distressed companies in a number of key jurisdictions.
- For those businesses facing financial distress, there are a number of key issues to consider including:
- what are your duties as directors?
- what are your liabilities?
- how have governments given you a reprieve to allow you to continue to trade without incurring liability?
- what changes are governments making to insolvency laws to allow companies to keep trading