Established in 2000, our Milan office provides a full business law service to domestic and international clients. Our approach to legal advising is pragmatic and business-oriented, and our team is diverse, comprising individuals with different backgrounds and skills, who work together to help clients achieve their goals.
Our key practice areas in Italy are: banking and finance; corporate, M&A and regulatory; litigation and dispute resolution; employment law; and, tax. Known for our industry-specific experience and expertise, we are active in many of the sectors that contribute to the dynamic and multi-faceted Italian economy, including: energy and infrastructure; finance; insurance and reinsurance; shipping; general manufacture; food; technology and innovation; hotel and leisure; and, life sciences and healthcare.
We have Italian, U.S. and UK qualified lawyers based in Milan and we regularly work in collaboration with our offices across Europe and around the world on multi-jurisdictional transactions and legal matters.
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Employment and labor
- Environmental, social and governance
- Financial services and regulation
- Food and agribusiness
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecuritity
- Litigation and disputes
- Private equity and venture capital
- Real estate
- Risk advisory
- Structured trade and commodity finance