Our global team of insurance lawyers advises many of the world’s leading insurers and reinsurers on their most significant corporate, regulatory and transactional matters as well as on complex claims, class actions, disputes and investigations.
We have particular experience in blockchain, smart contracts and distributed ledger technologies, which are now the subject of both proof of concept trials and live deployments by insurance companies. We also help clients analyze, manage and mitigate the associated legal and regulatory risks related to the deployment of insurance technology or ‘InsurTech,’ which is having a transformative effect on both the commercial and retail sectors of the insurance industry.
Operating from each of the world’s key insurance markets and with specialist lawyers drawn from across our practice, our clients benefit from our cutting-edge legal experience and deep industry knowledge to provide tailored solutions to their most challenging and high profile assignments.
Our areas of work include
- Class actions
- Complex claims
- D&O and related financial lines, including Transactional Liability
- Marine, energy and aviation
- Transactions, including M&A and securities
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Insurance, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Insurance: Contentious, Chambers & Partners, 2018