South Korea, a G-20 country, is one of the world’s top 10 exporters and importers. We have an established track record in advising clients with interests in South Korea, as well as Korean corporations and financial institutions.
Our advice is wide-ranging and we are strong in financial institutions, energy (including oil and gas, and power), infrastructure, mining and commodities, and technology.
- Antitrust and competition
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financial institutions
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Technology and innovation