South Korea, a G-20 country, is one of the world’s top ten exporters and importers. We have an established track record in advising clients with interests in Korea, as well as Korean corporations and financial institutions on their business activities outside Korea.
Our advice is wide-ranging, and we are particularly strong in the areas of financial services; FinTech; energy, infrastructure and resources; real estate; transport; and technology. Much of our work in Korea has involved M&A and financing-related mandates.
- Antitrust and competition
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Energy, infrastructure and resources
- Financial institutions
- International arbitration
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
- Litigation and disputes
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
- Real estate
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement