South Korea, a G-20 country, is one of the world’s top 10 exporters and importers. We have an established track record in advising clients with interests in South Korea, as well as Korean corporations and financial institutions.
Our advice is wide-ranging, and we are particularly strong in the areas of financial services; FinTech; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; real estate; transport; and technology. Much of our work in Korea, one of the world’s top ten exporters and importers, has involved M&A and financing-related mandates.
- Antitrust and competition
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financial institutions
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Technology and innovation