London | January 21, 2020
Join us on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 for our second annual breakfast seminar, when we explore investment opportunities in the energy sector in 2020 and beyond.
The topics to be covered include:
- Top markets for 2020
- Decarbonization of heavy industry
- Offshore wind going global
- CCX - Carbon Capture and ...?
- Road to COP26
Panel and speakers include:
- Anne Lapierre, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Vincent Dwyer, Energy Estate
- Ilesh Patel, Baringa
- Rob Todd, HSBC Bank plc
- Jaz Bains, RES
- Rob Marsh, Norton Rose Fulbright
- 08:30 - Registration
- 09:00 - Welcome and presentations
- 09:35 - Panel discussion
- 10:15 - Q&A
We do hope you can join us on January 21, 2020.
Norton Rose Fulbright, Energy Estate and Baringa look forward to welcoming you.
Global Head of Energy