Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Alberta Yan focuses on advising public and private companies in connection with complex domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, going-private transactions, joint ventures and other commercial transactions. She also provides counsel regarding general corporate matters, corporate governance issues, operational matters and other strategic considerations.
Alberta advises high-growth startups, later-stage emerging growth companies, venture capital funds, private equity funds and strategic acquirers in connection with planning and executing a variety of corporate transactions.
In addition, Alberta represents insurance companies providing M&A representations and warranties insurance coverage.
JD, cum laude, Northwestern University School of Law, 2012
BA, Political Science and Economics, Northwestern University, 2009
- New York State Bar
- Represented fan manufacturer in its $500M sale to private equity firm.
- Represented international beverage manufacturing and distribution company in its first multi-billion international joint venture with a multinational corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
- Represented American telecommunications company in a $250M acquisition of technology company.
- Represented private equity client's portfolio company in a $1B acquisition of packaging company
- Represented private equity client in a $585M acquisition of healthcare provider
- Represented spirits company in its sale to a publicly traded spirits and wine company.
- Represented technology company in its sale to private equity firm.
- Mandarin Chinese